Since 1989 the STIFTUNG MICHAEL arranges a 2 1/2 days-workshop for the continuous medical education in epileptology.
In the friendly atmosphere of an old Italian villa at the banks of the Lago di Garda in northern Italy, medical doctors mainly working in the direct care of patients with epilepsy meet and exchange views with each other and with renown experts in the field of epileptology.
Aim is to cover many practically relevant aspects of epilepsy care of patients of different ages.
- 33. Praxisseminar 2021
- Thomas Bast (Kehl-Kork), 2017
- Edda Haberlandt (Innsbruck), 2017
- Ulrich Stephani (Kiel), 2017
- Günter Krämer (Zürich), 2017
- Peter Wolf (Kopenhagen), 2017
- Florian Weissinger (Berlin), 2017
- Bettina Schmitz (Berlin), 2017
- Soheyl Noachtar (München), 2017
- Martin Lutz (Kleinwachau), 2017
- Martin Staudt (Vogtareuth), 2017
- Peter Henningsen (München), 2017
- Aglaia Vignoli (Milano), 2017